I do not want to use the facts that are in dispute. For example, many people say that in 2004, the year Yulia Tymoshenko proposes Donbass fence with barbed wire. However, this video is very quickly disappeared, and supporters Tymoshenko said that this is only a translation error from Ukrainian into Russian. Slightly embarrassed by the fact that the current Ukrainian politicians confirm her words. But to prove that I can not.
I will use only the facts that can be proved.
- The word "hohol" in the Russian language, I mean Ukrainians, and may be as rough and ironic, humorous value. Similarly, "moskal" (the name of the Ukrainian Russian) can be both rough and playful. However, the Ukrainians have the name of the Russian, which has only the value of evil - "katsap".
- Immediately after the "Maidan" in Kiev, where people began to shout slogans "moskalyaku na gilyaku" (Russian should be impaled kill. Some translated as "Russian should be hanged," but in any case we are talking about the penalty), "moskaley na nozhi "(Russian need to slaughter). "Gilyaka" - a thick branch of a tree.
- In "Maidan" was actively used neuro-the linguistic programming (NLP). The most famous case - declared that the one who does not jump, one - Russian. Then the crowd began to jump, causing the whole crowd.
- There is evidence that many people have returned to the "Maidan" with drug dependence.
- "Maidan" in Kiev was not a peaceful protest. Yanukovych banned militia (police) to use weapons against the demonstrators. However, the demonstrators threw in the police (police) stones and "Molotov cocktails". It was prepared in a military sense the crowd. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB3PjNSTgm4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o9Rn9GED_U
- In the same way, and burned people alive in Odessa, May 2, 2014-year. The killers have not been punished (although this power can not punish itself). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pctKnnc2SlA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVM6cjPoDm8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz34TNSa9ww
- I had a friend, she is Ukrainian. She lives in Lviv. When three years ago I was planning to go on vacation in the Crimea, I talked to her, and asked him to find me there for an apartment for rent. She is very surprised because she was sure that the Crimea - a Russian. Now we are forced to stop to chat as she began to say, need more to kill women and children in the Donetsk and Lugansk. She says it is using very harsh words. They are, I can not be translated into other languages. However, I do not want to translate them.
- I have another friend. She works as a teacher. She was not interested in politics. Born in Nikolaev (Ukraine, at the time - the USSR). By nationality - Ukrainian. During the Soviet era began work in Moscow. However, in Nikolayev still lives her mother and sister. It took away every summer of his children to his mother (grandmother for children). However, after the Maidan she called her mother, instead of to say "Hello," mother said to her: "You Russian invaders and scoundrels." And a lot of similar cases described in the Internet.
- When I was a few years ago in Crimea (on vacation), then I talked with the residents of the Crimea. Many people ask me why Russia still has not returned the Crimean peninsula. I was shown the documents, I was told about the laws of the USSR.
- Crimea has always been a part of Russia. First, the Crimea was part of the Russian Empire, then the Crimea was part of the RSFSR. In 1954, Nikita Khrushchev gave it to the Ukrainian SSR. He did it violated the Constitution and other laws of the USSR.
- City Sevastopol obey only the USSR (the city had a special status). Legal successor of the Soviet Union was Russia. Therefore, the transfer of Sevastopol Ukraine in general was illegal.
- In accordance with Article 138 of the Constitution of Ukraine (the current at the time) of Crimea has the right to hold a referendum.
- Crimea referendum held March 16, 2014. The turnout was 83.1% for the Crimea and Sevastopol to 89.5%. For entry into Russia voted 96.77% in the Crimea and in Sevastopol 95.6%. Russia recognized the referendum, citing the precedent of recognition of Kosovo's unilateral declaration of independence. The Russian leadership refers to is enshrined in the UN Charter, the inalienable right of peoples to self-determination. Beforehand, March 10, 2014 the Supreme Council of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea offered to OSCE to send observers to the referendum, however, the OSCE refused due to lack of invitation from the official authorities of Ukraine. However, observers were among the parliamentarians of Western and Eastern Europe, as well as the European Parliament. Most of them pointed a peaceful environment in the region and stated the legitimacy of the vote.
- March 17, 2014 on the basis of the Declaration of Independence and the results of the referendum was declared Republic of Crimea as an independent and sovereign state, of which entered Sevastopol as a city with a special status. Republic of Crimea, through its highest authority - the State Council of the Republic of Crimea - appealed to the Russian Federation with a proposal for the adoption of the Republic of Crimea in the Russian Federation as a new subject of the Russian Federation, the status of the republic.
- Placement of the Russian army on the peninsula of Crimea and Sevastopol was determined Russian-Ukrainian agreements. For all this, the number of Russian troops on the territory of the Crimean Peninsula did not exceed the allowed limit.
- June 2, 2014 Ukrainian army launched an airstrike on the building of the Lugansk regional state administration. As a result of the assault blow (at about 15:00) of being in the heart of the building of the Lugansk regional state administration, the parking lot in front of him and the square named Heroes of the Great Patriotic War, killing 8 people (3 men and 5 women), 28, was wounded by shrapnel, some - seriously injured. The raids involved two aircraft. The total amount issued in the volley of ammunition was about 20 pieces. Around the square are residential apartment buildings, behind the regional state administration is a kindergarten "Djuravlik" ("Crane"). At the park near the site of the explosion is a playground. http://rutube.ru/video/6ee0e390e35a04dd5fe20afa0515f2f0/
- Ukrainian army has repeatedly used against residential buildings in the Donetsk region phosphorous bombs. (For the first time - June 12, 2014 against the city of Slavyansk). I would like to remind you that the data may not be used munitions according to the protocol №3 "Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KihOp4y5Zsc
- The first referendum on issues related to the federal structure of Ukraine, as well as secure the rights to use the Russian language was held in Donetsk and Lugansk regions more March 27, 1994-year. Results: the federal structure of Ukraine - 79.69% in the Donetsk region, and 90.38% in the Luhansk region. In the Russian language as the second official - 87.16% in the Donetsk region, 90.91% in the Luhansk region. Leonid Kuchma used in his election campaign is the results of these referendums. However, after the election of President Kuchma, he ignored all the requirements.
- May 11, 2014 in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine held a referendum on independence. I note that the question of accession to Russia was not part of the referendum question. Over independence vote: 89.07% in the Donetsk region, 96.2% in the Luhansk region.
- May 7, 2014 (prior to the referendum) Vladimir Putin appealed to the leadership of Donetsk and Lugansk regions with a request to postpone the referendum.
- October 23, 2014. Speech by Peter Poroshenko in Odessa on Donetsk. "We will have a job, and they will not. We will pay pensions, and they will not pay the pension. We have money for children and pensioners will stand out, and they have the money will not be. Our children go to school and kindergartens and their children will sit in basements. Because they do not know how to do! So, this is how we will win this war! " (A quote I took from the Ukrainian site). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SS8K4z5NXs
- July 3, 2015, the year in Ukraine's parliament submitted a bill banning the word "Russia". If the document is anyone interested (in terms of psychiatry), here's a link http://w1.c1.rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc4_1?pf3511=55883
- A little about sanctions against Russia. In principle, of course, the sanctions applied to a small damage to the Russian economy, but in this case sanctions do more good and not harm.
- Believes that sanctions against Russia will be lifted when Russia will perform in Minsk agreement and withdraw its troops from the Ukraine. All residents of Russia understands that sanctions against Russia will not ever taken. Because Russia can not perform the Minsk Agreement, as parties to the conflict are the Donbass and Ukraine. And only they can perform or not to perform the Minsk Agreement. A Russian troops withdraw from the Ukraine is impossible because they are not there. With the same success it is possible to require the withdrawal of Chinese troops from Germany.
- By the way, sanctions against Russia were introduced prior to the events in Ukraine. Maybe someone knows about the "Magnitsky Act". It proposes to introduce sanctions against Russia in 2013 due to Edward Snowden. So that Ukraine and Crimea - just an excuse.
- Video English https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV-TZQKgAPE
- Video with English subtitles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUnWF9BU-9E
Here are some quotes from books and newspapers in Ukraine
- "The Ukrainian language - one of the oldest languages in the world ... There is good reason to believe that at the beginning of our era it was inter-tribal language" ("Ukrainian language for beginners". Kiev, 1992).
- "Thus, we have reason to believe that Ovid wrote poetry on the ancient Ukrainian language" (E. Gnatkevich "From Herodotus to Photius." Evening Kiev, 01/26/93).
- "It is possible that the Ukrainian vocabulary ... carried terminology, colonization, life-affirming charges on all four sides of the world -" Pervokraya ", mastering and fertilizing and little foreign-language-speaking territory ... We can assume that the Ukrainian language has become one of the living basics of Sanskrit ... Ukrainian language - the antediluvian language of Noah, the oldest language in the world, from which the Caucasian-Japhetic, prahamitskie prasemitskie and language groups "(B. Chepurko" Ukrainians. "The basis, №3, Kiev, 1993).
- "Ukrainian mythology - the most ancient in the world. It has become the foundation of all Indo-European mythologies in the same way as the ancient Ukrainian language - Sanskrit - was the mother of all Indo-European languages" (S. Plachinda "Dictionary of ancient Ukrainian mythology." Kyiv, 1993).
- ARIA (orii) - the ancient name of the Ukrainians. The first ploughmen of the world. Tamed the horse, invented the wheel and plow. The world's first cultivated rye, wheat, millet. (C. Plachinda "Dictionary of ancient Ukrainian mythology." Kyiv, 1993).
- "The basis of Sanskrit is some weird language" Sansar ", which is included on our planet from Venus. Not about whether the Ukrainian language is it?" (A. Bratko-Kutynsky "Phenomenon of Ukraine." Evening Kiev, 06/27/95).
- Just yesterday (July 6, 2015) in Kyiv hosted a presentation of the new Atlas of Ukraine. Released this atlas publishing house "Mapa". "We must not forget that the history of Ukraine - is the last three thousand years and 1 million years before - a prehistory of Ukraine. The atlas has a view of the Ukrainian lands from the moment of their human settlement, about 1 million years ago, "- he said at the presentation of the historian and member of the Institute of Archaeology of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Vitaliy Otroshchenko.